Auckland Garden Waste Removal
Want to spend time in the garden but can’t find a spot to put up your deck chairs and barbeque? Do you have grass clippings, hedge trimmings and weed piles all over the place? When you’ve had major spring cleaning session in the gardens, large amount of green waste accumulate quickly! Fear not, grab the phone and call the Auckland garden waste removal professionals! Our years of experience at garden cleanups will quickly return your garden into the space you love relaxing in again. Our comprehensive junk removal service means you can be sure there will be no lawn clippings, leaf piles, pruned branches or weed piles left!
Why Aucklanders Choose our Garden Waste Removal Service
When you need the green waste in your garden removed and dumped at a suitable tip, call us! We guarantee to be fast, efficient, polite and friendly. You won’t even have to carry the garden waste to the truck yourself – we scoop it up and load it onto the truck for you. Not only that, but you only pay for what we remove. In contrast to rubbish skip services, where you have to pay for a full skip hire even if you only half fill it; our rates are based on the volume of material that we actually remove. On top of it all, the Any-Junk garden waste removal team offers Auckland customers the following advantages;
- We send all recyclable waste for recycling
- You can arrange collection service with the Any-Junk team on any day that suits you – Monday through Sunday.
- Any-Junk are able to provide Same Day service if you call early, so if you had a family BBQ planned overlooked clearing the green waste beforehand.
- Our services are professional, courteous and fast.
- You can save a few dollars with combined bookings – combining green waste collection with either house clearance or shop clearance.
Comprehensive Garden Rubbish Removal Services
We are the right choice for your garden rubbish removal needs. No job is too big or too small for the team. We have provide services to both private garden owners and to park managers, helping everyone keep their gardens and lawns free of green waste.